Recruit for a company in the energy industry
FIELD SALES MANAGER (Position based inside the country)
Working with the Deputy Head of Sales, the Field Sales Manager will drive sales in the region. He will be responsible for:
• Directing sales through B2B and partners channels;
• Managing the team and keeping on top of all the day to day details specifically territory, living situations, transport and time off;
• Coaching the team on a daily basis (congratulate, educate and motivate your team;
• Ensure that each Sales Agent, Leader and Senior Sales Officer knows where they are working now and where they will move to next;
• Following Company processes on reporting, sales and leadership;
• Liaising with Territory Manager to ensure operations in the field proceed smoothly;
• Following up on all necessary admin tasks.
High degree in any discipline, professional qualifications in Sales, Customer Service and Quality is desirable. You have 2 to 4 years of management experience, 2 years in sales will be an additional advantage and 1 year of direct supervisory experience.